Thursday, October 23, 2014

Neighbor calls the police because she received weird packages on doorstep

Yesterday evening my neighbor was knocking at my door. When I answered, she had asked me "if I had received a package on my door step"? I said "no, why what going on"? She said "well when I got home from work there was several weird looking packages in front of my door" and she showed me a picture. It was a Pepsi can cut in half with tape around the cut, a yellow looking small box with tape all around it to hold it closed and another weird looking container with tape all around it as well.
She tells me "I don't know what it is or where it came from and I think I am going to call the police because I am scared to remove it or open it". I tell her "I can do it if you want". She says "no I am just going to call the police, just to be on the safe side".

My neighbor really thinks it could be a bomb, drugs or weapons of some sort to hurt her. Oh I forgot to tell you she is a family doctor so she also thinks it could be a viral viruses.

So I go back inside and sit on my balcony and await for the police to arrive. I actually thought it would take them a few hours to get here, but one officer arrived 20 minutes later.
Now my boyfriend and I are watching off my Balcony to see what and how the police officer act with these weird packages and now my boyfriend is videoing this as well.

The office go to the packages and picks them up with out gloves and looks at each of the packages and sits them back down. Then the office goes back to his car and drives it around to another space so his headlights will be one the packages. The officer grabs some gloves and opens each of the packages and sets the items on his hood of his car, which we are a far distance and can't see what he is pulling out. The officer then goes to neighbors door and has her come out and look at the items, I see her shake her head and goes back into her home. At this point another officer arrives to the packages.

By now me and my boyfriend has realized that the packages are not a bomb, and he stops recording. but what was in the packages?

The offices put the items in a bag get in their vehicles and drive away.
I really am interested in what was in the packages....
Me and my boyfriend decide to walk over to my neighbors and ask her what was in the packages?

The neighbor answers her door and I ask well.... what was in the packages. She chuckles and say action figurines  and toys. 4
What? really? I cant stop laughing....


Create Custom T-Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment