Thursday, May 15, 2014

My First Photo Shoot with Aaron Grubb Tattoo Artist for Magazine


My publisher called me and said hey I have the first shoot for you for the magazine and it is with Aaron Grubb. Here is his number give him a call and set it up to get Grubby in your studio.

I am so stocked... Who in the Hell Is Aaron Grubb?

Artist: Aaron Grubb
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact: 602-339-2346
To learn more about Aaron: http://facebook.com/aaron.grubb1

Well this is what I have found and when I did the photo-shoot I asked him how many tattoos he had? This is actually funny Aaron really don’t have many. I was really confused, of how someone could be a tattoo artist and don't have many himself.

 so as we did our photo-shoot we had Kevin Take pictures of Aaron Tattooing my wrist for a dedication of Kevin's Cancer - I have learned that each ribbon for each cancer has different colors. I was not aware of that. I only knew of Pink and yellow for the troops.

So Aaron Gave me a Burgundy Color (Multiple Myeloma) Ribbon on top of my wrist

After we got Grubby on my wrist then Aaron and I got serious and got done a casual photoshoot. 
He had wore a tshirt that says Ominous and him wearing that shirt introduced me to the Tattooed Ominous Models and That had taught me that these models comes in packs and a very tight niche.. We have use Rachel Hoffman already for cover and layout for the magazine Tattooed art and Culture. So another model Steve Had brought Rochelle to me and I dont read our magazines and didn't put two to two together. 
So Thank you Aaron Grubb and Congratulations to the both of us for making cover! 





1 comment:

  1. hmm. People named Aaron Grubb seem pretty awesome :) PhotoMatt is just my "handle" - I'm Aaron Grubb, too! :)

    ReplyDelete