Thursday, May 15, 2014

Introduction to Me and Blue Rapture Photography

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Kalyn and I am a Photographer for Blue Rapture Photography.

I once was a model for over 20 years. I have done so much in my modeling career, and tried all forms of modeling,  But as I am getting younger, my body is getting older and going the other direction and starting to decay away. Photographers frown when so much editing needs to be done, if not needed. No matter what types of modeling you do your teeth is very important. I am  lactose intolerant and my teeth are decaying quickly and it cost so much money to keep getting them fixed for the modeling career. Not being able to get the Calcium that my teeth and bones need, without consuming more pills to help with sucks. Not being able to eat all the wonderful thing as Ice Cream sucks too. The positive side on being Lactose is that food does not stay in me long. My digestive system is quick and that's how I am staying so thin. So My Modeling career is retired and I am now in the Photography World!

I never went to school for photography, or have done any educational classes for the photography industry. Everything that I am doing and going to share with you is from experience only and self taught. soooooo......

Welcome and this is My Story! 







No comments:

Post a Comment