Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Enigma - World's Most Tattooed Man of Puzzle Pieces

Enigma - Worlds most tattooed man of puzzle pieces.















I had walked up to enigma and asked if i could get a picture of him while he was at his stand and he had said yes but with me. I had said I don't want a picture with you I just want a picture of you. He said come to my freak show at 8 pm and you can get all the pictures I wanted. 
Well OK then..... I walked away and made my way to the freak show. I really didn't care to see it but I really just wanted to get a interview for magazine or a quote or something. Maybe I would be able to get a story after the show. 
The show is about to begin and the set up seems to basic of things and large items laying around the floor. Enigma is appearing with Serena. Serena actually seems more interested then Enigma right now. As i comb threw the floor with my quick vision I see Serena’s backpack with a see though case and up and behold I see the Pill bottles. uhmmmm what would she be taking that she lets the public all see that she is on something. 
As the show begins the are doing these rhyming songs which are kinda retard but i guess the less educated you are the funnier the rhymes are. 
the crowd is not as applying to the rhyme's and Serena and Enigma are starting to put nails in their noses and so forth. well now i am understand what kind of medication would be in that bad. For me I would need some anti depressants and some pain killers! 
At this point of the show I am not impressed or grossed out, more of wondering what kind of parents these two people have to do this to there bodies. Now Enigma has pulled out a condom while Serena is trying to light her cigarette with a saw off and a ax. Good to know if need I can spark a light this way. I am wishing she would pass it to the crowd. No worries to her face that she is not having success in the lighting technique. Enigma is shoving the condom through his nose and out his throat, and is seeing Serena's issues with the light. Enigma gives her a hand. Next in the performance of these two so called freaks the decide they are going to play lil pig lil pig, as Serena as the pig. The two of them try to stir up the crowed while Serena get ready to get her head cut of by the ax they used to light her cigarette. As Enigma throws his hands back with the ax in his hands, he starts to swing towards her head then in mid point stops. uhmmm that could of been the best part of the show! 
The long pointed swords are now pulled out and the two of them are swolling the swords and bending over for the crowd to see they are done the hatchet. then pulled out and slice an apple with the swords that just had been down the non reflexology mouths. 
the chainsaw is now being started and Serena puts a blindfold on and is letting enigma cut the apple in her mouth into an x. Now Enigma is putting on a blindfold and with a apple in his mouth, they both decided to put x’s on both of the apples. they were successful with out cutting them self's.
The show is coming to an end and I am not really impressed. I am so just wishing that Enigma would of just let me take a picture of him, then I would of had a positive note to this Article about the Most Tattooed Man of Puzzle Pieces. My thoughts of this was he didn't have to be rude to me and push me away not knowing of who I was and what I was going to do with the conversation. 
Well I hope you had enjoyed the pictures of the show and the story I wrote about Enigma and Serena. 
Enigma - Worlds most tattooed man of puzzle pieces.

Enigma is a extensive Body Modifications with Horn Implants, Ear Reshaping, Multiple Body Piercings,
Forked Tongue, And a full body jigsaw puzzle tattoo.
Enigma has over 200 Tattoo Artist to work on him. at one time was 23 Tattoo Artist. 
Enigma performs with various tricks with Fire, Electricity, Power Tools, and Blades during his side Freak Show.
You might have seen Enigma on Several Television shows, Movies, Magazines and etc.
Booking for Enigma:
showdevils@gmail.com
702-467-4101
or
seranarose@yahoo.com
515-450-4171

Photography - Kalyn
Blue Rapture Photography
— with Kalyn Loe at Hell City Tattoo Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment